Jun 7, 2008

Cyber Fiber Postcard - Clouds on the horizon - Wolken am Horizont










I'm participating in this swap organized by Susan Lenz. I used a stamp I made with one of my pieces and I stamped it with a stamp of mine. I couldn't send it as is in the Austrian post offices so I have to put it in an envelope.

Ich nehme an einen Postkartentausch für die Ausstellung von Cyber Fiber organisiert bei Susan Lenz. Ich verwendete eine Marke, die ich mit dem Foto eines meiner Werke, gedruckt habe. Ich habe auch einen selbstgemachten Stempel verwendet. Ich könnte sie nicht ohne Kuvert mit unserer Post senden, deswegen muß ich sie in einem Kuvert senden.

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sara!
    I can imagine how excited the recipient will be! Lucky her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so lovely! Lucky swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you used the lace here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....wer bekäme nicht gerne solche Post, spitze, liebe Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the card recipient will consider themself lucky.

    I like the use of the lace for clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous.... and how very lovely to receive such a beautiful fabric postcard in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara: Everyone is wanting to swap with you I'm sure. I hope I can be added to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet , i wish it was mine ;o)
    Love Rini - the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many blogs. When from have you start blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please , can we trade for a little mouse of me that you have seen on my blog ???
    Love Rini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I am so happy with it , thank you so much !!
    Love Rini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wie schön! Zauberhafte Gestaltung und Idee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am back again , will you trade for the mouse ??
    I hope you will .(See my other comments)
    Love Rini catharinas-love
    the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete