Mar 6, 2008

The Gold Forest










Today my elves did a kind of time travel using a portkey. They landed in Peru and met the gold king at the gold forest. Because they didn't know what to do to get his benevolence they cut some flowers and brought them to the king the old Egyptian way. They were seriously confused after the teleport...

Heute meine Elfen haben eine Art zeitreise gemacht. Sie landeten in Peru und trafen den Goldkönig im Goldwald. Weil sie nicht wußten, wie sie sein Wohlwollen bekommen konnten, haben sie ihm Blumen gebracht, wie sie auf Bilder von alten Egypter gesehen hatten. Sie waren
durch das Teleportieren sichtlich verwirrt...

11 comments:

  1. I love this creation very much. Such beautiful colours, so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gold is a great addition, it is both light and heavy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- I was thinking Incan gold the minute I saw this. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sara, you have many blogs! It was nice having you over visiting mine yesterday waching my cute little son!

    I am not sure if I have commented in your blog or not before, but I have been here many times looking (not reading so much though, because I am more of a looker than a reader)

    I learned a new English word today that I think sutes your work. It is; exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, liebe Sara, die Geschichte klingt spannend und die Darstellung ist genial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara, although I comment your work so rarely I always look at your wonderful blog! I am really looking forward to my next stay at your house and to look at your work (so please don't sell everything at etsy :-)) – I hope it will be very soon! Best wishes, saraH

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Exquisite' is a perfect description!
    I love the meeting of the cultures in this one...How wonderful for your little elves to be able to travel through history :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol Sara, love the little story that goes with the piece..."they were seriously confused" rolled about laughing :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wenn das nur moglich waere Sara, ich wuerde mich sofort in dein studio teleportieren und bitten mich zu unterrichten. So mus ich deine arbeiten aus der ferne anschauen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it Sara and those colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have beautifuk work. Sara x

    ReplyDelete