Dec 22, 2010

Haberdashery - Kurzwaren - Mercerie - Merceria II

You can do all these things while watching TV or hearing to music. I  do new ones all the time and I thought it would be nice to have small "Special Haberdashery Shops" in our Blogs for swapping or selling...
Man kann dies alles beim Fernsehen oder Musikhören machen. Ich mache ständig welche und ich dachte, es wäre lustig, kleine "Spezial Kurzwaren Shops" in unseren Blogs zu haben. Zum Austauschen oder Verkaufen...
Vous pouvez toujours faire ces petites choses quand vous voyez la TV ou écoutez de la musique. Je les fais tout le temps et j'ai pensé que ce serait intéressant d'avoir des petits shops de "Mercerie Choisie" dans nos blogs pour l'échanger ou la vendre...
Estas cosas se pueden hacer mientras uno mira televisión o escucha música. Los hago todo el tiempo y pensé que sería interesante tener pequeños shops de "Mercería Especial" en nuestros blogs para intercambiar o vender estas cosas...





14 comments:

  1. Das ist ja eine tolle Idee! Ich kann zB. nämlich weder stricken noch häkeln...

    ReplyDelete
  2. espectacular ,esta muy buena la idea ,me anoto saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja, man kann kleine dinge anfertigen und dann das "zu-viel" anbieten.
    sí, se puede hacer una reserva y después usarlos o intercambiarlos! es un proyecto para 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea, I have been starting to make lampwork glass embellishments in addition to my beads- twistable copper baubles and disks like buttons only with one hole. I'll try to post some on my blog today.
    Happy Solstice, xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'aime beaucoup cette idée et les petites choses que vous faites , en effet, il faut avoir des rubans et des fleurs toutes prêtes pour la broderie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ich finde die Idee auch toll. Auch wenn man mal etwas gekauft hat, u. dann es doch nicht verarbeitet.
    lg Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your idea Sara and your handmade embellishments are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encanta!!!Todos podemos hacer algo para 'enbellishment'...conta conmigo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful blog Sara

    I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a very happy New Year

    Best wishes
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the idea.....also love your workxx Have followed your blog for ages and love your workxxxlyndax
    http://tryintocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see you've got a new banner - looks gorgeous, Sara!

    Well, I'm curious to see where the haberdashery idea will take us - sounds interesting, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy I have so many comments to this idea.

    ReplyDelete