Dec 3, 2017

Working on a shrine - Ich arbeite an einen kleiner Altar

I am beginning to work at last! Today I began a small composition with the idea to put it in small box but things have sometimes their own will so that it became a small altar. It isn't finished yet!

Ich fange langsam an, zu arbeiten! Heute habe ich eine kleine Komposition angefangen. Ich wollte sie ursprünglich in eine kleine Schachtel geben, aber es uferte aus... Sie hatte ihren eigenen Willen!






Here some photos of the process:

Hier einige Photos vom Prozess:


I cut a background fabric and basted it to a piece of dry felt.


I choose some other fabrics for a collage.

Ich habe collage-artig gearbeitet.


I embroider everything together.

Stay tuned. I will continue working on it!

Ich besticke das Ganze.

Bleiben Sie am Ball, ich arbeite weiter!



9 comments:

  1. It is already beautiful Sara, and I look forward to seeing final result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I answered to your comment with a comment but perhaps you have to enter my bog to read it because I did something wrong!

      Delete
  2. Dear Heather, It is perhaps too late to give you my condolences but I can really feel all you went through in a year. Moving, getting rid of things you don’t need any more, and settling down in a nice new apartment and neighborhood. You are surely enjoying it now. I look also forward to see your new entries. It took about 6 months for me to begin with something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always takes more time to adjust to new situations (when you're older, ahum !) Best to take that time too ;-)
    Lovely to see you working again, love the process !
    Have a good December month !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sara, it is so wonderful to see you creating like this once again! It is just beautiful to see this now. May you have a wonderfully creative December! Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'aime.. tu ajoutes, recrés, recomposes,
    j'adore...
    J 'ai hâte de suivre ton nouveau défi...
    de gros bisous, MIP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Merci! A wonderful December for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have looked for you and couldn't find any new posts for so long, I was afraid something might have happened to you. Probably something did but here you are, creating and sharing again. This piece looks delightful, I'm happy to see you back and will continue to follow your creative journey. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am well and settled down in Austria once more. I love my new apartment and I’m getting used to the smaller studio...! :-)

      Delete